Zebron Product Update
Through our continued investment in the research and development of advanced
polymer technology, we have improved the overall performance of the Zebron
photo luminescent insert.
We will now be supplying Zebron inserts in two pieces, to be installed side by
side. This will not affect product installation, which remains a simple process. The
two components are any of our Subtle or Safety inserts plus the 13mm Lumitred
Our R&D team has verified that, rather than the one-piece system previously
offered, installing Zebron as a two-piece insert yields a higher level of
performance. Tredsafe’s global market expansion and the increasingly diverse
environments the product is now exposed to led to these actionable findings. Zebron with Neutral Black insert The Zebron insert still offers these key functional benefits:
• A coextruded Lumitred glow pigment gives the insert a greater life span and improved all-around glow performance – more than three times the test requirement.
• The Zebron insert is among the market’s best-performing in terms of durability, slip-resistance and luminescence. What does this change mean for you?
• Zebron order fulfilment will have a quicker turnaround time.
• Installation time should not increase.
• When ordering, you can continue to identify the product as Zebron.
If you have any queries, or require further technical assistance, please feel free to
contact the Tredsafe team on 09-813 5236 or email us at email@example.com